THE TOWN OF WATERFORD IS NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
- This position entails the transportation of citizens to approved destinations; including medical facilities and Senior Citizen Centers. Maintains simple records of fuel used, mileage and passengers carried.
- Reports mechanical defects of motor vehicle to appropriate authority.
- Good knowledge of driving safety practices and NYS traffic laws; good knowledge of the road & highway systems, ability to operate a motor vehicle under all driving and road conditions; ability to establish harmonious relations with fellow workers and the public.
- Physical conditioning commensurate with the demands of the position.
- Applicant must possess a “Class C” or higher license OR be able to obtain a CDL license.
Full & Part Time Lifeguards
MUST be Red Cross certified by June 15, 2022
(Provide certification with application if available at that time)
(Age Requirement: 17)
Weekend Part Time Cleaner
(Waterford Visitor Center)
Applications are available on the Town’s website at Employment Opportunities.
Supervisor’s Office-2nd Floor
65 Broad Street
Waterford, NY 12188
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS MAY 15, 2022
The Town of Waterford is now accepting applications for full-time laborers in its Highway and Waste Water Departments.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and either possess a "Class B" or higher driver's license or be able to obtain a CDL license.
- Must have good working knowledge of the care and use of common hand and power tools.
- Must be able to perform routine physical labor, including lifting over 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work in a team-oriented environment under all weather conditions.
- Applicants must be available to work overtime as needed.
Applications may be obtained at: Employment Opportunities and submitted to the Supervisor's Office at:
Town of Waterford 65 Broad Street
Waterford, New York 12188
For additional listings of Job Opportunities within Saratoga County visit the Saratoga County Chamber website saratogacountyny.gov
“An Equal Opportunity Employer with an Affirmative Action Program”